I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Judy Machado, Founder of Goddess Temple Cacao. We talked about her discovery of using Cacao in cacao ceremonies as a plant medicine to open and expand the heart chakra and shift your life.
Plant medicines help to lift your consciousness to dissolve duality and help humans evolve.
*Affiliate disclosure. If you click through on a link on this page and make a purchase on the linked site, we may receive a small payment. This does not affect the price of any goods you purchase. I also do not recommend products or services I do not believe in.
- Cacao is a plant medicine, but it is NOT a psychedelic, but it is a plant medicine teacher.
- When you drink it with intention in a cacao ceremony, the cacao starts to work with you. Intention is the key to working with cacao.
- Cacao is a very gentle master plant medicine that helps us open up our hearts.
- “The only way to raise in consciousness—to expand our consciousness—is to change our belief, because our belief is what creates our reality.”
- Cacao ceremonies helps us to slow down, open your heart, connect you with your creativity, sprinkle your stories into your awareness, and allow you to see different perspectives.
- When you work with cacao, it can help you connect with your feelings. It helps you express the love you are in a physical way.
- Humanity is ready for the transformation that cacao brings.
- The wisdom comes from within. Cacao ceremonies can help you connect with your own intuition.
- There are several different vitamins and minerals present in cacao.
- Theobromine, or the “food of the gods” in Greek, is a nourishing food that supports a person’s holistic health. The fruit of a cacao plant tastes good, too!
- Cacao can help uplift our mood by stimulating the release of feel good neurotransmitters.
Get your ceremonial cacao and information about cacao rituals from Goddess Temple Cacao