If you are into the Law of Attraction, a.k.a. Manifesting Your Desires, you have to read the five best law of attraction books.
Law of Attraction books are some of the greatest tools that you can use to bring more joy, success, and love into your life. They help you to learn the basics of manifesting, and then you can take it from there and really start creating magic.
Personally, I love reading books about the Law of Attraction and manifestation. To tell you the truth, most of the books that I have read about the subject have been great—each one adding its own special something to my manifesting game.
Here are the five best Law of Attraction books that I have read.
- E-Squared, by Pam Grout. This is kind of like a beginner’s guide to manifesting. Pam Grout takes us through 9 experiments that help readers to gain confidence in their manifesting skills.
- The Game Of Life And How To Play It, by Florence Scovil Shinn. This was one of the first manifestation books that I ever read, and Florence Scovil Shinn uses a cross of New Age wisdom and Biblical quotes as the basis of some serious manifestation.
- Ask And It Is Given, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. One of the reasons I adore Esther and Jerry Hicks is because they introduce the concept of following your happiness to what you desire. True joy is one of the most important points of manifesting, as is gratitude.
- The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne. This is one of the “go-to, starter” books about manifesting. It’s the one that many thousands of people used to start their manifesting journey, therefore, it’s a classic!
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas. I. Love. This. Book. It teaches you how to take care of your material life and attract more money and the feeling of success into your life. The lessons in this book are both pragmatic and mystic, so it gives well-rounded advice about manifesting.
Of course, as I mentioned above, there are many other books on the market that help people manifest their desires into their lives. These five books I have listed are the five best law of attraction books that I have come across. I’ve used the methods listed in these books to bring great things into my life, and I can highly recommend them to others.
What are your favorite books about manifestation and the law of attraction? Feel free to comment below, letting us know what books you’ve had great results with.